Invicta 6991 is an impressive oversized Invicta timepiece this time coming from their Pro Diver collection, which features a 100m water resistance rating. If you like you’re chunky watches, be sure to check this one out.
I hope you enjoy this Invicta 6991 review below.
This fake model have gone for this very popular black and gold colour scheme that’s really going to stand out on your wrist. The whole display is quite large and easy to read, the hands and hour markers are coated in lume for better visibility at night as well. Also on the dial we have a useful date display, this is made easier to ready by the magnifier bubble on the glass above.
Protecting the dial we have a mineral crystal glass that’s specially hardened for extra scratch and knock resistance which is found on many of the Invicta watches in this price range.
I mentioned earlier on that this is an oversized watch. The casing diameter is 48mm whilst the thickness is 17mm. This makes the fake watch pretty large on the wrist and very chunky. Keep in mind that a watch this large might not be so suitable for people with smaller wrists, though.
The strap partially continues the black and gold design, it has a single tang standard buckle clasp for fastening. The strap is made of polyurethane that’s comfortable and easy on the wrist.
It has a reasonable 100m water resistance rating. A 100m water rating or 10ATM is suitable for recreational surfing, swimming, snorkeling, sailing and water sports.
- Band Polyurethane strap, standard length, 26mm width, standard buckle clasp.
- Case Stainless steel casing, sizing diameter: 48mm and thickness: 17mm.
- Dial Analogue display. The window lens is made of mineral glass which is resistant to scratches.
- Water Resistant A water resistance of up to 100m / 10 bar.
- Invicta are well known for their quality affordable watches
- 100m water resistance rating
- Lume on the hands and hour markers makes it easier to read at night
- Popular oversized design
- Very chunky watch
- Polyurethane strap that some people prefer
- Due to its large 48mm casing, this watch may not be suitable for people with smaller wrists
My Final Thoughts On This Invicta 6991 Review:
The fake Invicta 6991 is a great looking oversized watch that’s just screaming out for attention. If you wanted a watch that’s bound to get noticed on your wrist, going for a 48mm x 17mm watch is a good way to go about it. If you’ve had oversized Invicta watches in the past that you’ve been happy with, then this is everything you’d expect to see again.
After looking into the watch design, quality, features, and pricing this watch received an 8/10 from us at The Watch Blog.